Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Our new demo site was launched today.

Posted by vaughan 
Our new demo site was launched today.
September 05, 2008 12:52PM

Hi Edward, thought i'd let you know, our demo site has been opened today for ImpressCMS, the site is using the latest beta of version 1.1 which has HTMLPurifier integrated into it.

there is no admin gui for purifier yet in the admin interface, the config is pretty much hardcoded at moment, but the GUI will be available in 1.2 version as i'm currently designing that at the moment.

Just thought i'd say thanks for the help & guidance & of course for HTMLPurifier, it's a really impressive filter library.

you can take a look here

regards

Vaughan

Re: Our new demo site was launched today.
November 04, 2008 01:55PM

Just an update.

ImpressCMS 1.1 final has now been released, it is using HTMLPurifier 3.1.1 as it's main filter for HTML content.

1.1.1 will be released in the next week to fix some bugs that were missed during testing, nothing serious but just annoyances. 1.1.1 will be using HTMLPurifier 3.2.0.

again, thanks for all the help so far Edward.

November 04, 2008 02:56PM

Sounds great! I'd like to add ImpressCMS to the list of applications using HTML Purifier; would you happen to have a link to the source code repository?

November 05, 2008 12:51PM
November 05, 2008 04:16PM

And... done!

November 17, 2009 07:24PM

Hi Edward, just dropping you a line to let you know our next version of ImpressCMS will be released soon. it's currently at RC stage.

it is using the latest 4.0.0 version of htmlpurifier.

our repositories have all changed aswell from sourceforge.

new SVN is located at http://svn.impresscms.org/core/trunk

regards

Vaughan

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.