Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Flash without filtering attributes and etc

Posted by rocker 
rocker
Flash without filtering attributes and etc
March 29, 2010 07:00AM

Hello. Could you advice me, how I could disable filtering flash video? Cuz it has many bugs in HTML Purifier. It filters other tags good, but flash is very bad, many players doesnt work. Even videos from youtube are incorrect after parsing: I cant use fullscreen and cant click on youtube logo. I have many other examples with different players from different sites. So, the question is next: how I could say parser, that flash video must be processed with only simple checks like cutting js in attribute onlick? I dont want that parser checks allowed attributes and many other checks. How I could perform it, Mr.Ambush Commander? :) Its very important for me and I really dont know how to solve this problem. Thx.

Re: Flash without filtering attributes and etc
March 29, 2010 11:46AM
rocker
March 29, 2010 02:03PM

Ok, I try it. I downloaded last snapshot from repository, set only two options

$config->set('HTML.SafeObject', true);
$config->set('Output.FlashCompat', true);

and try to parse simple youtube video. Ok, and what I have in result?.. Cant use fullscreen mode, cant click on youtube-logo. Commander, please, give advice how to absolutely turn off flash filter? Its really very buggy.. Thx a lot.

rocker
April 05, 2010 02:41AM

My problems were solved easily. I just turned off HTMLPurifier and start to user another lib, which is more simpler. When I started user Purifier I just want to secure my site from XSS attacks. So, it was my mistake because Purified is too complex and "high weight" for it. Now I`m using another php lib http://swik.net/StripTags (it isnt advertsing). Thx, really big thx, to Ambush Commander for this great lib, but I say "bye" to it.

April 05, 2010 11:53AM

I'm sorry that you couldn't get HTML Purifier to work. Best wishes with your other library!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.