Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Configuration Documentation

Posted by lleber 
Configuration Documentation
October 04, 2016 07:50PM

Howdy folks!

I'm having difficulty finding some version information in the configuration guide. Do not all of the configuration options have version documentation? Particularly the following are missing options are missing the HTMLPurifier version that the option was added:

Attr.AllowedFrameTargets
Attr.DefaultInvalidImage
Attr.DefaultInvalidImageAlt
Attr.DefaultTextDir
Attr.IDBlacklist
Core.ConvertDocumentToFragment
Core.Encoding
Core.EscapeInvalidChildren
Core.EscapeInvalidTags
Core.HiddenElements
Test.ForceNoIconv
URI.AllowedSchemes
URI.DefaultScheme
URI.OverrideAllowedSchemes

Is this information lost to us or is there another way that I can find it? I know if might seem pedantic, but I'm bundling this information as well as deprecation data into the schemas behind a particular extension so that I might issue elegant warnings when updates are pushed out if any options are changed that might otherwise break backward compatibility.

Thank you in advance,

Luke

Re: Configuration Documentation
October 06, 2016 07:04PM

Looks like an oversight. Your best bet is to trawl the Git history and find out what versions they were added. If you can, submit a PR adding the version info!

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}