Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Filter.DynamicImageSize

Posted by nidhikaushal 
Filter.DynamicImageSize
December 22, 2016 08:18AM

Hi, I am upgrading HTMLPurifier from version 3.2.0 to the latest for my product. In the older version there is a configuration called Filter.DynamicImageSize, but in the latest version I could not find the same filter. Please could you explain what was this filter used for and what is its equivalent in the latest version.

Re: Filter.DynamicImageSize
December 22, 2016 10:07AM

I did a grep through HTML Purifier's entire history, but I did not see any reference to a filter of this name. Are you sure it was called this?

December 27, 2016 03:06AM

Hi Ambush, sorry to bother seems like it is a custom filter, since it is an old project and version control was recently configured thus it lead to confusion.

The custom filter resets the width and height of images to an integer value that are greater than a specified length. The standard configuration 'HTML.MaxImgLength' sets the width/height to null if they are greater than the specified length. Is there a standard configuration which would reset the width/height to a value if the image size turns out to be greater than a given size?

January 06, 2017 05:00AM

Is there a standard configuration which would reset the width/height to a value if the image size turns out to be greater than a given size?

January 06, 2017 12:06PM

%CSS.MaxImgLength should handle it already

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}