Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PHP compatibility

Posted by cmb 
cmb
PHP compatibility
April 04, 2017 12:35PM

Hi!

The download page says that HTMLPurifier 4.9.2 is compatible with PHP 5.0.5 and up, but the respective news entry (note, that the permalink responds with 404) says that 4.9.2 would be again PHP 5.3 compatible.

Which info is correct? (Note that I won't need support for PHP versions older than 5.3, but it would be nice if this will get corrected, nonetheless.)

Re: PHP compatibility
April 04, 2017 10:51PM

The download page is out of date, I'll fix it. We currently test PHP 5.3 and up.

cmb
April 05, 2017 04:57AM

Thanks! :)

October 25, 2017 05:15AM

Hii thanks for that. I am very happy of your blog.

__________________________ 24*7 [url=https://www.ozassignmenthelp.com.au/australia/assignment-help-sydney] Assignment Help Perth[/url] in Australia.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}