Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Updates

Posted by Mohammed 
Mohammed
Updates
November 01, 2016 08:40AM

Hi do you have any links that I can use to check for the latest updates to this package?.

it would be great to programatically check if there is an update available for the HTML Purifier and download it without having to check the .org.

Kind Regards

Mohammed

Re: Updates
November 01, 2016 12:21PM

Are you using Composer to install? I agree, for major versions that would be nice, but we install on minor and security versions automatically using Composer's ~ modifier.

Re: Updates
November 01, 2016 01:45PM

You can subscribe to the mailing list: https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/htmlpurifier

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}