Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Liverpool

Posted by fdpiiro 
Liverpool
January 15, 2020 06:59PM

United Kingdom - Liverpool

Dialling in the UK

Area Code

To dial numbers within the UK to Liverpool use the dial code 0151 e.g. 0151 960 194 in the UK

Abroad - Liverpool

Dialling from abroad

The location for 0151 is Liverpool, UK. The 0151 area code will allow you to make calls to Liverpool from wherever in the world you are.

For those who wish to call Liverpool from abroad, follow these simple steps:

1. Dial the international access code 2. Enter the UK country code (44) 3. Dial the local 0151 Liverpool, without the first zero 4. Enter the remaining telephone number

Re: Liverpool
January 16, 2020 01:35PM

Mine is 0151. Are there any forum members from this area? If yes, I have a question for you. What providers for area code 0151 are you using? Or maybe you know a few? I have found several services on the Internet. But what I would like to have is real feedback from the users. So I want to choose not only affordable service but also a reliable one. You may write to me directly if you have some information. Thanks.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}