Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Punta Cana

Posted by litoos 
Punta Cana
February 17, 2019 05:44AM

Tell me. Show the photo, in general, if you were there waiting for your comments, there is still 1.5 months before the holidays, but you want to at least read about the place where you’re going.)))) Reviews on other sites and about the hotel specifically read it to the holes.

Re: Punta Cana
February 17, 2019 11:14AM

What exactly do you want to know? What hotel do you have? How much are you driving? We were in January in Punta Cana, I liked everything very much. But be prepared for the rains, as you eat in the rainy season and windy. Although there is so great, and the rains are fleeting, which does not spoil the impression of the rest. I want to note that there are very good https://www.pinkfilm.org/ photographers. The guys are great, they made very high-quality and beautiful photos.

Re: Punta Cana
February 17, 2019 11:57AM

You can take not much money from sunburn, but Bart is surely not lower than factor 30. This is serious. The sun is very active there. We've been smeared with thirty, and still managed to burn during the photo shoot ..

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}