Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

washing machine

Posted by meroska 
washing machine
March 05, 2019 05:06PM

If you need to put the washing machine at a distance of 4.5 meters from the sewer pipe, can you use a plastic pipe of the same diameter as the drain hose? Will the drain pump have enough power to pump such a distance?

Re: washing machine
March 05, 2019 05:28PM

Manufacturers usually allow relatively painless elongation of the drain www.thecurveahead.net hose to 3 meters. Just beyond the standard, every extra meter increases the load on the pump by about a third. Regarding the pipes do not amuse yourself with illusions. Their carrying capacity does not depend on the internal diameter, but on the size of the hole of the collet inserted into them. So you, in order to approximately equalize the internal diameters, will have to put at least 32nd sausage. But the pump will not make it any easier.

March 06, 2019 03:00AM

In the case of a particularly sharp bend in the interior, a plastic corrugation can help, they are already doing three meters long. I have done just that: 2 m of corrugations hang a corner behind the furniture, then 4 m of plastic is 40 semi-submerged into the wall along the floor under the plinth (homemade).

September 23, 2019 08:17AM

The flooring business works well for my counties in US and more so for office cleaning.

January 09, 2020 12:34AM

I got to get me one of this washing machine. It could save alot of time for me.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}