Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cake displays

Posted by litoos 
Cake displays
March 15, 2019 12:46PM

Good afternoon, pros and lovers! I plan to open a point in the shopping center with chocolate and figures of about 5 square meters (as long as the sale, its production is not yet). I collect information. The question arose: the temperature and humidity in the shopping center will obviously not correspond to the required. I assumed 2, maybe 3, showcases with the main assortment of handmade chocolates. And the remaining stocks of how and where to store?

Re: Cake displays
March 15, 2019 01:28PM

As an option - a small refrigerator "for wine." The rest - to bring as needed. I saw that the chocolate and the figures were quietly standing in a glass case. The store itself maintains the temperature up to 20 degrees or put additional air conditioning. For cakes and muffins, I bought a separate сake display https://ianboer.com.au. Better than this fridge is nothing. I understand this very well now.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}