Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The PUBG Mobile Lite game can already be downloaded in Indonesia

Posted by SayMeImba 
The PUBG Mobile Lite game can already be downloaded in Indonesia
July 29, 2019 04:53AM

[url=https://www.igxc.com/PUBG-Mobile-UC/][b]PUBG Mobile UC[/b][/url] Tencent officially released the PlayerUnknown's Battleground (PUBG) Lite game in Indonesia on July 25. After almost a year waiting finally a medium cellphone with RAM 'just barely' can play PUBG.

From KompasTekno's observation on Monday (7/29/2019) PUBG Mobile Lite has been available at the Google Play Store Android app store since at least July 25th. Within a few days this game has been downloaded more than 500,000 times by users.

As the name implies PUBG Mobile Lite is a 'lightweight' version of the regular PUGB Mobile game on mobile devices. Because of lite the minimum 'spec' of the device is also lower. In other words PUBG Mobile Lite is designed for Android smartphones with limited specifications.

From the application information contained in the Google Play Store there are several differences in the Lite version of PUBG and PUBG. One of them is a PUBG game map with a size of 2 km x 2 km. Unlike the full version of 8 km x 8 km. The player in this Lite version is only a maximum of 60 players.

If the regular Mobile PUBG map can reach 8 km x 8 km [url=https://www.igxc.com/PUBG-Mobile-UC/][b]PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds UC[/b][/url] then PUBG Mobile Lite only uses 2 km x 2 km. Thus the location will decrease and the battle will run faster.

Welcome to our website to buy PUBG Mobile UC at igxc.com,Enter the coupon code amvip with a 5% discount

Re: The PUBG Mobile Lite game can already be downloaded in Indonesia
September 03, 2019 08:46AM

Fantasy tip: Cardinals RB David Johnson is back after missing 15 games with fractured wrist free gift cards codes generator and free gift cards codes generator and free gift cards codes generator and dailymotion video downloader

October 28, 2019 02:38PM

PUBG mobile is really nice, but I like to play mostly at the PC. It's much more interesting than mobile gaming. I've tried a lot of online games, like Dota 2, Counter Strike Global Offensive, League of Legends, World of Warcraft and so on. But the MMO and my favourite game is mu online , i've been playing it for a lot of time and I will never forget this game. The vibe of this game is wonderful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2019 02:38PM by ZakICarey.

December 06, 2019 11:39PM

PUBG is a very famous video game that is people widely use to play. the mobile game is an addiction for the people. The game lovers are ready to ventless fireplace spend all of their time playing the game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2019 11:40PM by angelina.

January 08, 2020 02:31AM

Pubg new season 11 is coming soon according to experts and it is bringing more new vehicles, parachutes, weapons and more exciting features. The latest pubg mobile season 11 will be more attractive from current graphics. Users who are facing PUBG PC Crashing problems can resolve their issue in a few steps.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}