Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Spotify plays

Posted by SigurdAlj 
Spotify plays
August 27, 2019 08:28AM

Hi guys, I have Spotify account with my music and nobody listens to my music ( not because is bad music:). How I can increase plays on my Spotify music?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2019 09:26AM by SigurdAlj.

Re: Spotify plays
August 27, 2019 09:38AM

lol, maybe you have to promote your music somehow? By the way, I even become interested if there are services that can promote your Spotify plays?

August 27, 2019 09:41AM

hm, I guess that you can use services that will boost the number of your Spotify plays, however, I think that your account will be banned if you use services that will boost the number of Spotify plays...

August 27, 2019 09:42AM

hm, I guess that you can use services that will boost the number of your Spotify plays, however, I think that your account will be banned if you use services that will boost the number of Spotify plays...

Hey, buddy, I know some examples, when my friends tried to boost their Spotify plays using special services, however, their accounts were banned due to the fact, that these services used bots... However, I had many friends and one of them found a service using which his Spotify account wasn't banned. So, among a lot of services of boosting Spotify plays, services of these guys www.massmediaplus.com turned out to be the most reliable. By the way, the price of their services is affordable, so, my friend was able to buy 15 thousands of Spotify plays and he wasn't banned, as these guys use real people to boost Spotify plays.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2019 10:05AM by tysonssock.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}