Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Best Places to Visit in Canada

Posted by fdpiiro 
Best Places to Visit in Canada
September 06, 2019 06:04AM

From the cosmopolitan streets of Toronto to the mountain peaks of the Canadian Rockies, our neighbor to the north features a diverse set of vacation destinations. Deciding which one is perfect for your next getaway can be difficult. That's why U.S. News considered several factors, such as affordability, entertainment options and diversity of hotels and resorts, as well as user votes and expert opinions, to compile a list of the best places to visit in Canada. Vote for your favorite below to have a say in next year's list. And if you're seeking lodging, see our Best Hotels in Canada ranking ยป

Re: Best Places to Visit in Canada
September 06, 2019 09:13AM

Traveling to Rome last summer, we came across a car rental fraud scheme there. We booked a car from rentalcars 3 months before, we paid the bill in advance. The type of car is Citroen C3 automatic or similar to the class, the supplier is Green Motion Fumicino. Upon arrival in Rome, a company representative met us at the airport and took to the office. What a surprise it was when, instead of a booked car, we were offered a Citroen C1 with a manual gearbox. To our dumb question, the representative replied that they no longer had our car, take this one or leave and we will refund. Finding the right car at this price is impossible at the height of the season, which dishonest distributors took advantage of. They offered to call rentalcars and complain. Now I think about booking through https://cars-scanner.co.uk/australia/canberra_airport_car_rental.html but it's not a fact that it will work out well...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2019 09:14AM by litoos.

November 14, 2019 05:12AM

Canada is a beautiful country. It is the country of Maple leaves. The beauty of Canada cannot be explained. It should be felt by us. Every place in Canada is different. So we can't say specifically the best places. hostsailor It is better to visit every place.

Alas
January 11, 2020 08:18PM

I went there once so I will say that in USA, I found a car rental service in USA and other countries at very low prices. Now, when my family and I travel across Europe, we use the service of the company https://www.bocubo.com/car-rental/usa-denver-airport-den. As for the price and quality of the cars themselves, we were pretty happy with everything.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}