Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I just took a loan of $15,000 and invested it all in Bitcoin.

Posted by SigurdAlj 
I just took a loan of $15,000 and invested it all in Bitcoin.
September 20, 2019 04:19PM

I know it is crazy but I'm going for it. I believe that Bitcoin may have recently bottomed out and could hit $20,000-$30,000 by the end of the year. I plan to hold for until Bitcoin reaches $30,000 to double my investment.

Do you think I made the right choice?

Re: I just took a loan of $15,000 and invested it all in Bitcoin.
September 20, 2019 05:57PM

Bitcoin has been the investment opportunity of the 21st century. With a return of over 100,000% in less than 10 years, it has made thousands of people into millionaires. An investment of just ONE dollar in Bitcoin in 2009, would be worth over $6500 today.

Today it costs thousands of dollars to buy a Bitcoin. But you can start making money off Bitcoin even without a penny to your name. Through the magic of BITCOIN MINING you can "create" Bitcoins out of thin air, using nothing but the electricity generated by your computer.

September 20, 2019 05:59PM

Dude, do you understand, that it's the huge amount of money. In other Words, not every bank will give you this loan for nothing. Your loan should have some additional benefits, because I don't really think, that you will be able to pay loan repayment first month. Your business should develope first in such way, that it could bring you more money. Frankly speaking, I know only one company, that can help you and it's https://www.lånemegleren.no/forbrukslaan. I have heard at least two stories, when this company helped people with loan in a hopeless situation, so, I can recommed it for you.

September 22, 2019 06:01PM

Dude, do you understand, that it's the huge amount of money. In other Words, not every bank will give you this loan for nothing. Your loan should have some additional benefits, because I don't really think, that you will be able to pay loan repayment first month. Your business should develope first in such way, that it could bring you more money. Frankly speaking, I know only one company, that can help you and it's https://www.lånemegleren.no/forbrukslaan. I have heard at least two stories, when this company helped people with loan in a hopeless situation, so, I can recommed it for you.

After you words, I have a such huge want to open my business. Thank you, man.

December 01, 2019 04:32PM

I am also thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies now. But I think that I will be trading, it seems to be much more profitable than just investing. Sadly, I am not really good at technical analysis but I think that with the help of https://safetrading.today/bots/crypto-trading-bots/ it won't be a problem at all.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}