Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What Does an Anonymous Proxy Do?

Posted by fogoos 
What Does an Anonymous Proxy Do?
October 23, 2019 12:46PM

An anonymous proxy site is designed to increase your privacy on the web by hiding the public IP address issued by your internet service provider and routing all traffic through different public servers and addresses.

These proxy sites help people avoid content blocks that some websites place on IP addresses from certain countries. When the website thinks that the request is coming from a supported country, there's no reason for it to block it. For example, if the website you want to use only works for Canadians, then you can use a Canadian proxy server to load the pages.

Similarly, a proxy is useful when you're on a network that blocks a specific website but doesn't block the proxy site. In that case, you can use the proxy site as a gateway to access the blocked website.

Re: What Does an Anonymous Proxy Do?
October 24, 2019 02:48PM

In the news on social media, I often come across something on proxies. I see that the use of a proxy allows you to control traffic in corporate networks, that is, you can let some users go directly, part through proxies, etc., which makes it possible to offload communication channels. Moreover, there is a possibility to go back to the site where you were banned for example. So I would like to get some proxy for 1000 IPs in Germany, do you know where I can find it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2019 02:48PM by fdpiiro.

Re: What Does an Anonymous Proxy Do?
October 27, 2019 07:41PM

Extremely good post.Really thank you! Will read on… By the way, download play slither io to your pc and mac. It was really fun!

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}