Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without

Posted by chenyan94 
The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without
November 27, 2019 10:12PM

JACKSONVILLE Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Pro Bowl cornerback A.J. Bouye against Philadelphia in London on Sunday.The Jaguars (3-4) ruled Bouye out Thursday, saying he did not make the overseas trip. The team also will be without backup cornerback Tyler Patmon because of a neck injury. Patmon also remained in Jacksonville.Cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) made the flight, but he’s unlikely to play because of a lingering toe injury. Hayden has missed five consecutive games and hasn’t practiced since Sept. 21.Bouye missed practice Thursday after sustaining a calf injury in drills the day before.Without them, the Jaguars will have three undrafted rookie cornerbacks to play alongside All-Pro Jalen Ramsey.Tre’ Herndon or fellow undrafted rookie Quenton Meeks is expected to start, and newly signed Dee Delaney will serve as a backup. Meeks started the season on the practice squad Cam Robinson Jersey , and Delaney was promoted to the 53-man roster Thursday. The team placed linebacker Donald Payne (knee) on IR.“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” said Meeks, a former starter at Stanford. “It’s a chance to fill in for A.J. I’m just trying to fill in and do my job until he gets back healthy and everything like that. I have to step in and do what I have to do. I’m just preparing like I would all the time. I’ve worked my whole life for this.”Meeks is the son of former Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks, who coached in the NFL between 1991 and 2012. Place-kicker Josh Lambo has signed a four-year contract extension with the Jacksonville Jaguars, keeping him from hitting free agency next month.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue’s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don’t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ‘personal reason’Lambo tweeted a photo of him signing the deal Wednesday on Twitter http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , adding “Doggone good news!! We’ll be in Duval for 4 more years, as I’ve signed an extension with the Jags!!”Lambo set a franchise record for consecutive made field goals last season. He converted 24 straight between Nov. 19, 2017 and Nov. 11, 2018.In 2018, he made 19 of 21 field goals and became the first in Jaguars history to post consecutive seasons with a field goal rate of at least 90 percent.Since signing with Jacksonville early in the 2017 season Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , Lambo has made 38 of 41 field goals. His 92.7 field goal percentage is the highest in team history.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}