Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Starting a software development company - Where to start?

Posted by JasinSwift 
Starting a software development company - Where to start?
December 13, 2019 07:53AM

Hello guys,

I have around 2 years of experience in web development and I would like to start a software develpment company to earn even more money and have more flexibility. My savings are around $10000. An entry software development makes around $1000 per month. How do I start finding my resources and the clients? Should I travel to the US? - Also, how do I get even more funds without totally breaking my bank - even if my company never succeds. Another good question, how many resources would it be reasonable to start with? I think that I kinda have the $ to start my company but I need to find the clients and feel like I need to know some basics.

Re: Starting a software development company - Where to start?
December 20, 2019 01:13PM

Hello, I would say start locally wherever you are located. The less tech-oriented your location, the higher the chances of you getting recognized. You gotta start with one project, and move on to the others one by one until the workflow is smooth. You'll need advertising and a good portfolio. Side projects help too. Also, that means, you need proper software services for safety and security your browser facing & FTP connections. Check https://www.seedboxco.net/

I need your help to start a new software development company. I don't know how to start a new company. Hostsailor So anyone please help me. Please help me to start a new company on web development. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Starting a software development company - Where to start?
February 13, 2020 04:49AM

I really love to share my best comments about software development company. That too they were start purifier and they have writemypaper4me org reviews and reading features. Everything is published here to help our content writers.

Author:
Your Email:

Subject:

HTML input is enabled. Make sure you escape all HTML and angled brackets with < and >.

Auto-paragraphing is enabled. Double newlines will be converted to paragraphs; for single newlines, use the pre tag.

Allowed tags: a, abbr, acronym, b, blockquote, caption, cite, code, dd, del, dfn, div, dl, dt, em, i, ins, kbd, li, ol, p, pre, s, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.

For inputting literal code such as HTML and PHP for display, use CDATA tags to auto-escape your angled brackets, and pre to preserve newlines:

<pre><![CDATA[
Place code here
]]></pre>

Power users, you can hide this notice with:

.htmlpurifier-help {display:none;}